Skype in Linux emulation

Hi all,

in case that someone is interested I was able to use Skype in Linux
emulation from pkgsrc. It was on DragonflyBSD, but I will test it now
on NetBSD too. I suppose same progress. 2.1.x.x line of Skype is not
running because of SIGSYS after one fstat call in binary. You need
suse_resmgr package installed and you need newer version of
libasound.so.2 too (there is even thread about that on Nowell and
Skype page). The most problematic part is that you need Skype 2.0.0.72
static somewhere from Internet. Skype don't have it on their pages
directly available. I suppose that for newer line (2.1.x.x) there will
be need for newer Linux emulation layer).

HTH