Re: Backspace, Delete and other keys (MacOSX)

At Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:35:41 -0400, "J. Alexander Jacocks"
<jjacocks%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Subject: Re: Backspace, Delete and other keys (MacOSX)

> Even easier than that...go to 'Keyboard', under 'System Preferences',
> and then click on 'Modifier Keys'.  You can remap Caps, Ctrl,
> Alt/Option, and Cmd that way.

AWE-SOME!

And it even continues to work within X11 too.

Thank you very much!

(is this a more recent feature?  I don't remember it in 10.2 or even 10.4)

--
                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.

<woods%planix.com@localhost>       +1 416 218 0099        http://www.planix.com/