Re: Thin client with WLAN recommendation

I recommend the HP t5730/t5735 thin clients, highly.  For thin
clients, they are fairly powerful (AMD Sempron 1ghz AMD64 CPU, 1-2gb
of RAM), expandable, if necessary, via a PCIe expansion chassis, and
completely silent.  Also, HP fully supports Debian Linux on them,
which makes sure that open documentation of the platform is available.

I'm currently running one of these, with a FreeBSD-based firewall
distro (pfSense), at home.  It works very well.

If you want to buy refurbed, like I did, these often show up on eBay,
in HP original packaging, with full warranty, for very cheap.

Good luck!

- J. Alexander Jacocks