kernel parameters

Hi,

I have several servers, doing the job of NAT, proxy, mail, samba,
apache, etc for tens of users. I use one kernel config in each
server and want to be sure it is safe. Can someone examine it a
little and tell me - is it safe to use in production or not?

The most reason I am asking is that all of servers working on
NetBSD-5.0_STABLE, built in Feb, eventually breaks down and
have to have hardware reset. All of them are using RAIDframe,
some amd64, some i386, ffs, softdeps, ipsec.
Sometimes during hangup I see millions of postfix messages
telling "too much open files", sometimes I see nothing, console
is reacting, but I can't log in.

I have only one, built on 2010 Jan 7 which is working perfectly,
carrying more load, than others.

That's my config

include         "arch/amd64/conf/GENERIC"

options         BUFQ_READPRIO
options         GATEWAY
options         IPSEC
options         IPSEC_ESP

maxusers        128
options         CHILD_MAX=1024   # max simultaneous processes
options         OPEN_MAX=512    # max open files per process
options         SHMMAXPGS=59400
options         SHMSEG=512
options         SEMMNI=512
options         SEMMNS=1024