Re: Mounting a DVD

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:58:13 -0500
Brian de Alwis <briandealwis%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Is the DVD an export from iPhoto by any chance?

No.

> iPhoto's export to CD actually spits out an HFS+ image.  You have to
> export the pictures to a directory and then burn the directory.

I tried 'mount -t hfs', but it didn't work, either: "Operation not
permitted".  (Yes, I have 'file-system     HFS' in my kernel config.
Well, I had been running a kernel without it; I changed the file and
rebuilt, but without clearing out the old .o files.  I hope it did the
right thing...)

Ubuntu 9.04 can't handle the DVD, either, though I didn't try anything
manual.