Re: tor-0.2.1.22 renegotiating problem

Hi--

On Jan 27, 2010, at 1:43 PM, Victor Dorneanu wrote:
> I've installed openssl-0.9.8m-beta1 and relinked tor-0.2.1.22 against
> the new libraries. I still get the same error:

Ah, I found the bug discussed in tor's bugtracker; it sounds like they have a
code fix in TRUNK to work with OpenSSL versions with the renegotiation patch:

  https://bugs.torproject.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&id=1144

Otherwise, you can revert to linking to an older OpenSSL version, if you are
willing to tolerate the security risks...

Regards,
--
-Chuck