Re: Where's Fortran?

> I'd be interested in f77 through g95.  Is there some way to build these
> when
> building the system?  Pkgsrc?  This is for 5.0_stable  i386 and amd64.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

Hey Dave,

I've not used these, but I see several entries in pkgsrc:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/lang/README.html

Includes f2c, g95 and gcc3-f77. I think gcc44-4.4.1nb4 may also
give what you want using gcc4, but I'm not sure. gcc4.1, is the
base compiler in netbsd5

Once you have a running NetBSD system, just follow the pkgsrc install
directions and you should have what you need.

--gene