Installing wireless drivers on NetBSD 5.0.1?

Hi all,

I've Googled this previously, but my Google-fu is failing me. Either that,
or no one else has run into this problem :-)

I'm installing NetBSD 5.0.1 on a Thinkpad X200. I was able to get Debian
recognizing the wireless drivers (Intel on it after installing the firmware.
However, it's not clear what I need to do to get NetBSD to recognize the
wireless. The scanpci output only has a lot of unrecognized Intel hardwire,
but it doesn't even look like it sees the wireless. It found the wired card
(wm0) without any issues.

The wireless card is either an Intel 5100 802.11abgn or Intel 5300
802.11abgn. If there's no solution, I can go out and get a supported PCMCIA
card or USB network card today. I haven't taken away the option of "throwing
money (e.g. an external network card) at the problem."

Any suggestions? That's the last bit I need to get the basic system working
before I do a lot of makes in pkgsrc :-)

Thanks,

-Anne
--
///stripes/// - bengaltigerstripes%gmail.com@localhost