Re: Xorg and thinkpad x200s

it is working!

Nice. It also does not need an xorg.conf file and it finds the weird
resolution correctly

I atrying to find out now how to install packages... I assume that the
precompiled binaries do not exist for these snapshots, so that I will
have to compile everything from scratch. Am I right?
Then where can I find the ports?

Is it

ftp ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc.tar.gz ?