Re: Netbook support - status update?

 >> http://www.netbsd.org/ports/i386/netbook.html
> Personally, the Samsung N310 looks best right now, but what about
> NetBSD support?

I don't know about those netbooks but I have one problem with my new
atom330+ION nettop (AsRock in my case). nv(4) video driver doesn't
support ION graphic card. There is an open PR in freedesktop.org about
it.  So, if you'll not be happy with vesa(4) do not buy hardware with
ION graphic card.  There are no propriatory drivers for NetBSD from
NVidia.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.