Re: raidframe on a removable volume

  If I have raidframe on hardwired drives, the kernel autoconfigures
  them at boot-time.  Suppose, though, that I have a raidframe drive
  connected via USB.  When I plug it in and do 'disklabel sd0', I see
  that sd0a and sd0e are of type RAID, which is correct.  I do not have
  easy access to the original raid?.conf files, though I could probably
  retrieve them if I needed to, but in theory that shouldn't be
  necessary -- if the kernel can autoconfigure the drives, why can't
  user-level?

If the drive is plugged in at boot, is it autoconfigured?

It seems like raidctl needs an option to tell the kernel to rerun the
autoconf scan.