Re: Corrupted file system or WAPBL problem with 5.0.1?

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:47:19 +0000
Mike Pumford <mpumford%black-star.demon.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

> > 195  57    0     no  online  positive    Hardware ECC Recovered
> > 237315646
> > Millions of errors. I should probably replace the disk... :|
> >
> Actually not if that's a Seagate drive.

Yes, it is.

> The odd behavior of these fields  was recently
> discussed on the FreeBSD stable mailing list which I read at work.
> Here's a link to the thread on google.
> [...]

Thanks. That's interesting. So the really important data are the columns
marked as 'value', when they come near to 'thresh'.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/