Kernel crash report

  Hello!

It seems that we don't have clearly documented procedure on how to
report kernel crash. Consider I've got several crash dump files in
my /var/crash (I do in fact), but what can I do with them? As for
now I've gone the way from panic(8) (shown at "man panic") to crash(8),
but what more can I do? ddb commands described in ddb(4) don't work for
me in crash(8), not even backtrace (I've got it when I was at real ddb
prompt just to make sure it works). I remember there was short
instructional document on using gdb(1) to extract backtrace, but
I cannot find it now.

May we have panic(7) or crash(7) (or both) document with up-to-date
instructions?

Or maybe http://netbsd.org/panic.html or http://netbsd.org/crash.html
for this purpose?

--