Re: working with .dmg files

Hi--

On Oct 28, 2009, at 6:51 PM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
I need to alter the content of a .dmg file. As I understand, these are
not archives, but filesystems image.

Do we have any way of manipulating .dmg files? Thrgough FUSE, perhaps?

There's a set of tools located here:

  http://vu1tur.eu.org/tools/

...which might be useful. Normally, source code and portable Java code from the MacOS X world are kept in .zip/.jar or .tgz/.tbz archives; .dmg archives tend to contain Cocoa software which assumes you have a Mac system handy.

Regards,
--
-Chuck