Re: NetBSD 5.0.1 cannot see wireless card

Dear Davide,

I think I have had the same problem a while ago.

I think ENABLING some PCI-stuff in the kernel configuration file actually
helped me, after all.

Some details you can maybe see in this thread:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2009/06/29/msg012121.html

Kind regards,

Nino

-------- Original-Nachricht --------