Re: dhcpcd(8) setup problems

Hauke Fath <hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost> wrote:

> Thanks, Giles, for pointing that out. Would you, maybe, want to buy a
> nearly-mint 'c' from me?  :o)

*sigh*

Yes, I misread your email.  As I have no experience with dhcpcd(8),
my previous response was off topic and should be ignored ... mind,
it's pretty confusing having both dhcpd(8) and dhcpcd(8), but that
naming doesn't look like a NetBSD decision.

In short: ignore me. :-)

> So I take it dhcpcd(8) has not really found much use, yet? Unless
> somebody suggests a list more appropriate for the issue, I'll
> probably send-pr.

If nobody else answered, I suspect so.

Giles