HP Jornada 720 & hpcboot.exe

Hello, everyone! My girlfriend gave me a Jornada 720 in immaculate condition
for my birthday this week, so naturally I decided to upgrade this baby
straight away :drunk:

Cross compiling a release (NetBSD-release-5-0) returned no errors, and I
followed the instructions on the NetBSD wiki to get it installed on a
CF-card. However, when I click on hpcboot.exe, Windows CE returns an error
message, stating that hpcboot.exe is not a valid Windows CE application.
I've grabbed different variations of this file (i.e. from the netbsd ftp
site, both 4.0 and 5.0 branches), but no joy so far :,(

Has anyone else come across this problem or does anyone know how to fix it?