RE: Can't get Version 5 networking running

Under normal circumstances, pass in all/pass out all for vr0
with some rules for ex0 (which faces the world) to keep people
out.

Just now I have pass in all/pass out all for everyone.

I'll try turning them off entirely.

> >      ifconifg_flp="media auto"
>
> Typo (but probably not related).

I fixed that, but I don't think it's related either.

In the meantime, I tried doing a route flushall, which seems to
have confused matters even more.