Re: Recommended port for IBM Thinkpad T61

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Steven M. Bellovin
<smb%cs.columbia.edu@localhost> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:32:06 -0500
> ficovh <ficovh%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Steven M. Bellovin
>> <smb%cs.columbia.edu@localhost> wrote:

>> > I have a T61; I run amd64-current.  It has worked well, though at
>> > the moment I'm experiencing problems with suspend/resume.  You
>> > might want to try 5.x.  The wireless card may be problematic; which
>> > one do you have?
>> >

>> Hi Steven !
>>
>> The Wireless Card is a Intel i4965AG.
>>
> That's the iwn driver; I have no direct experience with it.  I think
> there's been active work on it, but you may want to start a separate
> thread about that card and driver.
>

>                --Steve Bellovin, http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb

I believe that the  Wireless Card is not problem, maybe I replace it
with a 'ral' but I see the iwn driver without problems.
I'm trying the amd64-5.0.1 .

Thank you for the answers.

--
Francisco Valladolid H.