Re: piixide: lost interrupts (Intel Atom Mini-ITX)

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:00:05 +0300
Teemu Rinta-aho <teemu%rinta-aho.org@localhost> wrote:

> So, if you have any insights or nice ideas to try out to maybe fix
> a possible software bug in NetBSD, or a way to prove that it is
> a hardware problem, please let me know.

A faster CPU/motherboard may exercise the disks harder, and consume more
power when doing so. If you're using one of those embeddable mini-ITX
power supplies you might want to rule out voltage stability problems
by testing with an ATX power supply.

-Tobias