Re: Re: Regarding ecvt() & fcvt() implementation

Hi Martin,
Thanks for the reply.
I wanted to implement ecvt() & fcvt() since these are required to my
application. Do you know in which version of NetBsd these api's are implemented
? or its impossible to implement these api's using cvt() function in the way
which I said in last mail.
Please guide me in this regard.

Thank You,
Amol ..

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 22:32:27 +0530  wrote
>On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 02:17:09PM -0000, amol pise wrote:
> The more details about this implementation is given below:
>
> cvt() function present in NetBsd :
> src/lib/libc/stdio/vfprintf.c

You are obviously looking at some ancient version of NetBSD. Why are
you playing with an internal function anyway, and what are you realy trying
to do?

Martin