Problem with multimedia keys with a remote.

Hi netbsd-users@

I just bought a new brand remote, it works like a keyboard/mouse and the
remote sends code like keys `f, b Return, Space' and others. There is also
multimedia keys which normally are recognized as NoSymbol with a number
code like `160, 144, 153'. I tested this remote with Linux on my laptop and
xev did recognize these multimedia keys but NetBSD doesn't. It seems it
doesn't receive anything at all, xev is quit when playing with these
multimedias keys.

This is the attachment of the device:

uhidev0 at uhub0 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
uhidev0: vendor 0x05a4 product 0x9881, rev 1.10/1.10, addr 2, iclass 3/1
ukbd0 at uhidev0
wskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1
wskbd1: connecting to wsdisplay0
uhidev1 at uhub0 port 1 configuration 1 interface 1
uhidev1: vendor 0x05a4 product 0x9881, rev 1.10/1.10, addr 2, iclass 3/0
uhidev1: 3 report ids
ums0 at uhidev1 reportid 1: 5 buttons and Z dir.
wsmouse1 at ums0 mux 0
uhid0 at uhidev1 reportid 2: input=3, output=0, feature=0
uhid1 at uhidev1 reportid 3: input=1, output=0, feature=0

Now, I wanted to know if we can do anything to solve this trouble ?

Best regards,
David.