Syslog NG reporting to logserver cluster?

Hi folks,

since I did not succeed in running rsyslog on NetBSD, I would like to use Syslog-NG as intense as possible.

There is two features I am missing (nothing found in docs and google). Just not to overlook something:

- is it possibe to configure a second remote rsyslog server to report to ONLY in case the primary syslog server is unreachable?

- is it possible to configure buffers (RAM, disk) where undeliverable messages are buffered until they can be delivered?

Any hint or help is appreciated.

Dirk