Re: build.sh iso-image w/5.0

On Friday, August 21, 2009 9:17:58 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
"Matthias Scheler" <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 02:53:07PM +0000, piminx%comcast.net@localhost wrote:
>> CD-ROM iso-image build # ./build.sh iso-image

>I t works for me.

>> Is this supposed to work?

> Yes, it is. This target is used to produce the ISO images of an official
> NetBSD release.

>> Where did I go wrong?

> What version of NetBSD are you trying to build? This option is only
> available in NetBSD 4.0 and newer.

>From this same source tree I, followed the procedures described in section
>32.1 of the guide and, built
this system:

NetBSD bigbox 5.0 NetBSD 5.0 (BIGBOX-$Revision: 1.915.2.3 $) #20: Mon Aug 17
16:56:52 PDT 2009
root@bigbox:/home/spamd/NetBSD/usr/obj/sys/arch/i386/compile/BIGBOX i386

So I think I'm running on, and building, a NetBSD 5.0 system.

I did a CVS update recently but, the build.sh that I get has no reference to
"iso-image" in it.
At least the top-level of this tree seems to be polluted some how? I will
re-install the source tree.

Apologoies for the noise.

Paul