soundcard: solution

Dear all,

For those who may care - I found a solution to my problem of how to get sound
onto NetBSD: I simply used a USB-soundcard. It was a model by Vivanco, and
another no-name one worked, too.

I post it just for the benefit of anyone who may have the same problem as I
did. The solution may be "cheating", as I just took another soundcard instead
of making mine work; then again, it was cheap - the price for such cards is
usually 10-20 EUR.

Kind regards,

Nino