TTY shutdown the screen when using a different resolution.

Hi there,

I'm trying to use a different resolution for my laptop: 1280x800. I
added this to my kernel config file:

options   WSEMUL_VT100    # VT100 / VT220 emulation
options   WSDISPLAY_CUSTOM_OUTPUT # color customization from wsconsctl(8)
options   WS_KERNEL_FG=WSCOL_RED
options   WS_KERNEL_BG=WSCOL_BLACK
options   WSDISPLAY_CUSTOM_BORDER # custom border colors via wsconsctl(8)
options   WSDISPLAY_COMPAT_PCVT   # emulate some ioctls
options   WSDISPLAY_COMPAT_SYSCONS  # emulate some ioctls
options   WSDISPLAY_COMPAT_USL    # VT handling
options   WSDISPLAY_COMPAT_RAWKBD   # can get raw scancodes
options   PCKBD_CNATTACH_MAY_FAIL
options   PCDISPLAY_SOFTCURSOR
options   WSDISPLAY_SCROLLSUPPORT

It works well, I get my beautiful resolution, but after a time the tty
just shutdown my screen (not black but shutdown like poweroff) I need
to start X to `recover' them.
I don't have any idea for this issue. It's a pavilion laptop with a
nvidia based chipset.

Cheers,
David