Re: ppp unstable

Hi,

Well 2h is nothing. I currently pay 25 EUR monthly for G3 data.
After 5 GB per month, they limit you to GPRS "speed".

A test should be done over weeks. I am not moving my G3 currently. It is always the same tower.

Currently, I use a Huawei E160. It crashes a older PC just when you plug it in. So I guess if it works or not has to do with the hardware and possibly NetBSD 5 has different bugs for different USB chip when it comes to umodem.

David