Re: KDE4 + netbsd-5?

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009, Andreas Burghardt wrote:

I would like to try KDE4 from wip with netbsd-5 (i386). Well, I do not have
the fastest hardware and would like to ask you before if you already made any
experience with KDE4 on NetBSD 5.

        I've just built from the latest pkgsrc+pkgsrc-wip on a Thinkpad
        T60p, and it more or less works, with two issues:
         - the application list from the K button seems to be empty
         - hitting any alt+ key combination runs the risk of locking alt on
           until the X server is restarted (which is really annoying)

        Everything else seems fine - the dolphin file browser, the
        battery charge level & AC on/off indicator, widgets etc