Re: netbsd-5.0, no sound output on thinkpad x61s

Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

My suggestion is to look at the output of 'mixerctl -a' and try
increasing the different levels until you find the right one.  Ugly,
but it tends to work (eventually)...

Thanks for your response. I re-checked. In fact the sound is working well. I just needed to adjust the output volume using:
mixerctl -w outputs.master=200,200

Now what is not working is the sound output from the adobe flash player. I use the 32bits linux binary, the linux emulation layer and the nspluginwrapper, all from pkgsrc. Maybe missing an extra module...

Thanks again and sorry for the noise (if I may say),

Marc