Re: problems using NetBSD as accesspoint with non-netbsd clients

> does somebody use netbsd 5 (ath) as AP and uses clients like Nokia
> phones or Macs?

I have never got this working properly on NB5. Typically I get device
timeouts a lot, which is followed by a card reset.  When in non-AP
mode this is annoying, but possible to live with. When running as AP,
this resets the TSF-timer, which causes many clients to disconnect.
It's not that important for me, so I haven't investigated further.

/Johan