Re: xorg config for ibm thinkpad x41 (no tablet)

On Thursday 11 June 2009 08:30:28 Jan Schaumann wrote:
> Tobias Nygren <tnn%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
> > Does your kernel have AGP configured and did it attach to the hardware?
>
> It did not -- I used the same config I had used on my 3.99.15 kernel.
> However, the point is moot now, since I can't use 5.0 on this laptop
> (see
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2009/06/10/msg003845.html).
>
> Should that get resolved somehow, I'll revisit the Xorg config -- thanks
> for your suggestion.

Are you using wpa_supplicant.  On my T42's iwi interface I see frequent
disconnects related to wpa_supplicant.  If I provide the (WEP) key using
ifconfig and avoid wpa_supplicant it is rock solid.  I can restore
connectivity doing

        ifconfig iwi0 down; sleep 2; ifconfig iwi0 up

Sverre