Re: xfwm4 over ssh ?

At 14:26 Uhr +0200 13.05.2009, Caloro Maurizio wrote:
i connect from me PC over putty (ssh) to my Netbsd 5.0 Blink
and i want try to start "xfwm4", if i do this the followin error appair.

Can you give details about the peecee side setup, please? Which X server application?

From what you listed, it sounds like your X server comes with a built-in window manager, already.

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281