Re: Script to adjust cpu frequency according to cpu temprature

And, if you've got fans that are controlled by dbcool(4) devices, you can use envstat/powerd as Jeremy suggests, and update the various sysctl(8) values for the fan pulse-width modulators (PWM) exposed by dbcool(4). :)

One of these days I'm gonna sit down and come up with a better interface for this... Maybe if we allocate a device major, some standard ioctl(x) calls can be designed. dbcool(4) is only one example of a fan controller (someone recently posted a simplistic acpi-fan driver)...