Re: perspective regarding documented problem in NetBSD 5.0

At 20:14 Uhr +0200 05.05.2009, Michael van Elst wrote:
On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 06:54:17AM -0500, Andrew Gould wrote:

 So I take it that statically linked binaries are not common?

AFAIK not.

Well, from a recent exchange with Christos on an amd(8) issue, I got the impression that building NetBSD statically linked is (still) supported, and if it doesn't work, it's a bug.

Maybe I should try one of these days, and report the (likely) fallout.

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281