Re: Problem with network on NetBSD 5.0 in Qemu

A lot of device timeout when trying to setup ne1 trough dhclient
option in rc.conf.With ACPI disabled during boot I have same error
which is more quicker displayed on screen and it even try configure
ne2.

It's strange.No one tested it before release?

http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html