strange Midori behaviour

Hello!

Few days ago I read the interesting Thomas Klausner email about strange
firefox behaviour[0].

On this box (i386) I'm running NetBSD 5.0_RC2 and I have a much more
strange problem, with www/firefox3, www/elinks I can see sites like
www.netbsd.org, www.freebsd.org and www.openbsd.org.
However, with www/midori I can not see www.netbsd.org and www.freebsd.org
(like Thomas).
I updated www/midori few hours ago via pkg_add(1) and this PKG_PATH:

 ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/current-packages/NetBSD/i386/5.0/All

Like Thomas I did various test with host(1) and I can confirm that the
only problematic sites are the ones with an IPv6 address (I haven't
configured IPv6):

 $ for s in $(echo net open free); do
 > host www.${s}bsd.org
 > echo
 > done
 www.netbsd.org has address 204.152.190.12
 www.netbsd.org has IPv6 address 2001:4f8:3:7:2e0:81ff:fe52:9a6b
 www.netbsd.org mail is handled by 10 mail.netbsd.org.

 www.openbsd.org has address 129.128.5.191

 www.freebsd.org has address 69.147.83.33
 www.freebsd.org has IPv6 address 2001:4f8:fff6::21
 www.freebsd.org mail is handled by 0 .

Do you have the same problem? Are there some workarounds? (but, please,
not like this hack[1] :-))

Thanks in advance!

[0]: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2009/04/28/msg009211.html
[1]: http://oreilly.com/pub/h/4807