Re: systrace replacement

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Jonathan Schleifer
<js-netbsd-users%webkeks.org@localhost> wrote:

> Basically, all I want is to disallow all syscalls to a program and then
> allow only specific syscalls and even limit the arguments which may be used
> with that syscall.

In that case, you really do want Systrace. Take a look at my two other
suggestions, maybe something can be worked out. Other than that, you
may want to complete Systrace's syscall argument translation support
(src/bin/systrace/register.c is a good starting point).

-e.