Re: OpenSolaris hg clone fails for me

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:13:14 +0900
Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> I get following error on NetBSD/amd64 5.99.5 + Mercurial 1.1.2.  I'm curious
> if this works for your environment...
>
> % hg clone ssh://anon%hg.opensolaris.org@localhost/hg/onnv/onnv-gate
> destination directory: onnv-gate
> requesting all changes
> adding changesets
> adding manifests
> transaction abort!
> rollback completed
> abort: premature EOF reading chunk (got 607178 bytes, expected 2766212)
> remote: Read from remote host hg.opensolaris.org: Connection reset by peer

Works for me with:

NetBSD 4.0_RC3 hg  0.9.3

It looked to be working on another system (NetBSD 4.0.1/hg 1.0.2) but I stopped
that because hg.opensolaris.org was sending data slowly and I didn't want to
cause more problems by doing two downloads as once.

But it is slow going. I wonder if the line into hg.opensolaris.org is
up to the task.
--
Michael Smith
Network Applications