Click Modular Router on NetBSD with BSD Module

hi,
I was able to install click on netbsd in use level.
Now I want to install click modular router on netbsd with BSD module.
Output of  uname is:

# uname -a
NetBSD cmj-cnie-netbsd1.cdacmumbai.in 4.0 NetBSD 4.0 (mykernel) #0: Wed Feb
25 16:05:02 IST 2009
root%cmj-cnie-netbsd1.cdacmumbai.in@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/mykernel
i386

# ./configure  --enable-bsdmodule
checking build system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf4.0
checking host system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf4.0
checking target system type... i386-unknown-netbsdelf4.0
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for g++... g++
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -W -Wall -E
checking for inline... inline
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking whether <new> works... yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -W -Wall  -E
checking for ar... ar
checking for ld... ld
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
0
configure: error:

Can't find /usr/include/net/if_var.h and/or
/usr/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src.  Are you sure /usr/src/sys
and /usr/include contain FreeBSD kernel source?

/usr/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src is available
but /usr/include/net/if_var.h is not available.

libpcap is now installed on my system.

How to get this header file?

Regards
Uttam Kumawat