Re: Making desktop setup hard (Was: Two NetBSDs)

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 7:27 AM, David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
>        Why is this fanatical focus on stopping people who want
>        the graphic environment automatically installed so they
>        can get on with their work?" My natural working environment

You're spending way too much time answering a nonsensical argument.

I'm baffled by how much "It's not good for me so it can't be good for
others" attitudes there are on this subject.

I have no idea if I will like it, but it seems like progress to me, so
I'm behind it. Those that don't like it can merrily continue on their
way with the status quo as if nothing ever happened, right? What's the
problem?

Andy