Best subnotebook for NetBSD

Hello guys!
I've just subscribed to this list althought I've been using NetBSD for
about one and half year...

I'm about to replace mi actual laptop with another one.
I'm not looking for something fast, powerful and expensive.

I'm looking for something slim, cheap (i'll probably get a second-hand
laptop), easy to carry and, above all, UNIX friendly.

So, the question is: which laptop would you suggest me?

At the moment i'm thinking to the IBM ThinkPad X40/X41, which seems an
optimal solution: slim, cheap enough, quite fast and well supported.
What do you think about that piece of hardware?

Thanks,
                                                                Elric
--
And it makes me wonder...