Re: Desktop NetBSD needs your help

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 7:28 PM, James K. Lowden
<jklowden%schemamania.org@localhost> wrote:
> The NetBSD administrative user interface should be web-based.  The system
> should start httpd listening on localhost:2 (say).  All administration can
> then be done with any browser invoking a set of cgi scripts, or other
> technologies as needs warrant.

Sushi seemed nice to me. Look what happened to it, it's gone. It had
most of the benefits that you're talking about too, other than being
web based. But modifying it was easy as could be. My vote would be to
start with something like Sushi again, although admittedly I've been
around long enough to not need it, so I didn't use it much.

Andy