About a rc.d script and "--user ${puser}"

Hello!

I noticed that a (pkgsrc) /etc/rc.d script has wheel permission although it has command argument

command_args="--pidfile ${pidfile} --user ${puser} ${pconfig} 2>/dev/null"

where {puser} has no wheel permisions. Do we expect automatic wheel permission if /etc/rc.d/* script initiated by root while booting with above command? Otherwise, this would be internal security hole.

Regards,
Cem