Re: Current in XEN2-DOMU won't boot

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:55:51 +0100
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>
To: Menuhin Saitov <menuhin%msaitov.de@localhost>
Cc: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users%NetBSD.org@localhost>
Subject: Re: Current in XEN2-DOMU won't boot

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 07:43:34AM +0100, Menuhin Saitov wrote:
Hi,
Thx for Reply it wont boot the kernel i attached a small log.
and xm dmesg doesn't work.

Menuhin

http://www.msaitov.de/pgp.htm

Using config file "xen/conf/nbsd".
Started domain nbsd, console on port 9601
************ REMOTE CONSOLE: CTRL-] TO QUIT ********

************ REMOTE CONSOLE EXITED *****************
(54, 'Connection reset by peer')
Error: Error connecting to xend, is xend running?

this looks like the same issues others have reported. It does work fine
for me, on both test systems I tried, which makes it hard to debug :(

I have installed xen3 from pkgsrc and that boots the beta.
Thx

Menuhin
http://www.msaitov.de/pgp.htm