Re: Pkgsrc.tar.gz 2006ish?

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008, Frank DeChellis wrote:

Does anybody know where I can get a 2006 version of pkgsrc.tar.gz?

I just wanted to add that if you intend to use a 2006 pkgsrc tree to build packages, you'll very likely run into the problem that it will want to download source tarballs that are no longer available; at least not without a fair bit of searching.

(I had a fairly out-of-date tree a while ago myself, and this was one of the unexpected problems, which is why I mention it.)

doesn¹t

And that typo makes me wonder just what kind of keymap you're using..  :-)

MAgnus