Re: GPL version 4

    I don't think it is that bad - the intent is for the software to be
    freely available for *people* to use. It is actually about our freedom.

You have it right.  Copyleft licenses defend freedom for all users by
stopping middlemen from stripping it away.

We have no plans for a version 4 of the GNU GPL.
It might happen some day, but we are not working on it.
As of now, we do not need to change GPL version 3.