Re: Mozilla Sunbird and TCL-Plugin 3.0

Hello,

I'm so sorry about my stupid questions.

I mean is the some work on a implementation for the mozilla plugin
tcl-plugin 2.0 or 3.0 from the wellknown www.tcl.tk for the pkgsrc tree.

The other part of my question to the Sunbird program. Steve had a
good answer for me.

I hope that this mail explain my question a little bit more.

Regards

Volker Wolfram

Volker Wolfram
Dorndorf/Rhön, Germany