Re: build.sh on Linux?

Glen Johnson wrote:
> Netbsd-users,
> I am trying to compile NetBSD on Fedora 9.  When I execute "./build.sh
> -a i386 -m i386 -U tools" it fails to build the tool set with:
>
> In function 'globextend':
> /home/glen/src/c/netbsd/usr/src/tools/compat/../../lib/libc/gen/glob.c:804:
> error: 'ARG_MAX' undeclared (first use in this function)

A friend of mine found that if we defined ARG_MAX inside glob.c that
fixed it.  It turns out that glibc no longer defines ARG_MAX, so NetBSD
code is broke with respect to compiling on Linux machines.  I know
compiling on Linux is not the main priority for NetBSD however, NetBSD
does assert that it can do it without any issue.
Should I send this issue to a different mailing list in NetBSD?  If so
which one?
Good day,
Glen