Re: Please help - dialin-server?

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Nino on NetBSD 4.0 wrote:
So far I am actually trying something on a far lower level... I want to establish a console connection between these computers. X comes afterwards, and possibly also some games with my cellphone (there appear to exist java applets like mutelnet or midpssh to command the computer from the cellphone).

Have you looked at mgetty? While it can be used for fax reception, etc. it can also give basic command line access and spawn pppd.

--
Stephen