Re: syslinux config for pxe booting NetBSD 4.0?

"Jeremy C. Reed" writes:
- Can someone point me to some docs or provide instructions for syslinux
- configuration for booting NetBSD 4.0 installer?
-
- I was thinking I could just boot the ISO.

I just boot the netbsd-INSTALL image.  With the builtin ram
disk, nothing else is needed. (granted, that's with NetBSD's
pxeboot image, coming via a NetBSD dhcp/tftp server.)

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com